What is on my mind?

 Hmmm, I wonder what you all think about this. It has been on my mind lately to write exactly what I feel about the relationship with my mom. My thoughts are very chaotic about her as I recall the memories we have together, just the two of us before she got married. Over the years, it transitioned and transpired, and as I get older, I learned to process those memories into thoughts, and emotions into feelings. It saddened me when I go through my thoughts, and I need to write it. My mind it over flowing with realization, and my perception of her is reasoned with senses. I apologize in advance if this will be a long one, but I have to write it down. You might wonder why I write it in a blog if I can write it in secret- like a diary. I want you all to read it, because I wanted to share what I am going through and I wanted to know if I am alone in this situation or there are other people going through a relationship like I have with my mom. 


    My writing will be all over the place to tell you the truth. Sometimes, In silence I think about my mom. The good memories we had. When she always takes me wherever she needs to go, even if it means me skipping school In my elementary days. However, those were the days, and those were memories, that just can't make the present "drama's I have to deal with on daily to monthly basis. Yes, I might sound like I am complaining, but I ask you to read on what I have to say first. 

    Over the course of a year, my mother had brought me and my husband to an emotional roller coaster. The drama is between me and her, but I turned to my husband for advice if needed and vent if needed. After all, he is my other half, and my shoulder to cry on and my best friend. I tell him everything that is going on with my life and my mom. Although, he is a rational man, he will tell me what he thinks, without bias, and that I can appreciate. 

For now, that is all I can say for the day. Sorry if it has been this long since my last post. I am trying to get back on track with what I want to do and how I should work on my blog. Wish me luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I remember- Part 1

I am obsessed with clothes and shoes....