I am obsessed with clothes and shoes....

Okay so I am not really a professional fashion/stylist, however, I decided to write blogs about clothes, shoes that is inspired by my own style. I do this because, when I look online about fashion blogs, it is actually more of those really fancy clothes that only girls in the big city can afford, or rather the store are only available in certain areas.That is why I thought of sharing what I can. So PLEASE don't judge my blog. I am just a newbie. In this picture (below) is me.


I am not one of those  girls that looks like a model, however, I like clothes a lot! I like shoes a lot! and I like to look nice and dress with fashion, a lot! (when I can).  So let me start off with this dress, I got this from ebay.com. It is in peplum dress, that you can wear on formal or casual party. The pictures are not great only because I never thought I would put this on blog. The sleeves are lace, and the length of  the skirt can be adjustable depends on how tall you are. I matched it with black high heels sandal by UNLISTED brand and you can always find them at belks store or online at www.belks.com. So this is the first set of clothes I am blogging about. 

Now the on the one on the left (leopard print, matching sling clutch and black heels), is still in the process of finding it. I really like the style and I think this will be cute on me (hopefully). If anyone knows a store where this dress might or similar to this is available, please feel free to comment. My size is sometimes hard to find, being extra small, a small or extra small needs to be exactly small to fit it me, or else it will be slightly loose and the dress needs adjustment.

 On this second photo, this is not actually the second set of dress I ever had. I have more, and it just happen that I got a photo of this and I am trying out this blog, so here it is. I got the dress from store also available at  kohls.com. It is hard enough to dig in and look for my size but I was able to find a white dress, in lace again. The brand is IZ bayer, they have some decent styles, you can choose from.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I remember- Part 1

What is on my mind?